I figured it out. My security model is that my operating account is User level only. Installs require permission from an Admin account. So the required files were only installed in the appdata/roaming/Log4OM directory of the admin account. Moving the files over fixed it. All's well now.
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
I made sure NOTHING like that is active. Same result. Guess the installer doesn't like me. I have another machine I'll try installing on, just to see if there is a difference there.
Evaluating Log4OM, fresh download and install on Win7. Looks promising, hope this works out. A few problems: 1. Every launch generates dialog: Could not find file ...\Roaming\Log4OM\resourcestrings.xml 2. File >> New Database generates dialog: Could not find file ...\Roaming\Log4OM\LogOM.SQLite ...s...