Release notes Version 1.34.0
- Award Management. Added new AwardOverride.csv file to override DXCC automatically calculated by Log4OM (or when Log4Om is not able to determine DXCC from prefix in WFF)
- LoTW upload page automatically open on program closing if new QSO are available and not uploaded yet (Settings options in LOTW config page)
- Improved logging on some situations
- Fixed an issue on historic (monthly) backup under some circumstances
- Fixed an issue that miscalculate locator from Clublog coordinates and may produce unexpected issues when a callsign is not found on external sources
- Fixed (added some proximity logic) to callsign analyzing function that is guessing that KH7P "could" be a prefix bounded to Hawaii instead of a full callsign.
This will prevent correct identification of callsign like KH1/KH7P as Log4om is guessing as a first instance that KH7P may be a country SUFFIX instead of a callsign, in order to maximize search chances. Incidentally KH7P is a valid prefix for Hawaii that will override check on KH1
- Clublog error while deleting a QSO in some circumstances fixed
- New option in SETTINGS / SERVICES to make data quality enrichment in QSO added by external software using communicator (JTAlert, WSJT, GridTracker, etc.)
- Implementation of new User Special Callsign definition database, accessible from [Settings -> UCL Database] menu
- Satellite mode now shows red label with satellite code instead of "SATELLITE MODE" In main user interface, if a valid satellite is selected
All relevant news related to Log4OM software will be published here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1