Release notes Version 1.29.0
- LOTW download doesn't change the gridsquare if something it's already saved on the QSO
- Implemented great circle representation when drawing QSO on map
- Winkeyer Lead-In and Tail value increment changed from 10 to 1 per click.
- Hamlib libraries updated to main revision 3.x
- Changed residual dates from LOCAL to UTC on all software features.
- Fixed DXCC export statistics
- LOTW QSO download now updates country if different from log.
- DC reference removed from WAS list
- Fixed code in the awards management to be more compliant with awards.xml file
- Added support to 4m awards in ARRL / CQ awards
- Fixed counter in GRIDSQUARE statistics
- New bands supported in IOTA award (6m and upper)
- 2 new advanced options in SETTINGS - CAT (mainly Elecraft users)
- Send FREQUENCY command before MODE command when changing both parameters
- Add delay (fixed 500 ms) between FREQ and MODE subsequent messages (or MODE FREQ according to previous parameter)
- Added transverter support under program settings - CAT menu (add/remove amount in KHz) working at low level near CAT subsystem.
- Added JT9, FT8 mode support
- Small performance improvements in datagrid QSO visualization
All relevant news related to Log4OM software will be published here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1