Red Pitaya SDR and Log4OM works great ...

Regarding connecting to external program's.
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Red Pitaya SDR and Log4OM works great ...

Post by DF5WW »

Since a few days i am working at my HPSDR kompatible SDR project based for the small little Red Pitaya bord. RX and TX working fine meanwhile and also a 5 W amplifier is integrated. In the next days i will integrate a audio codec board to reduce latency times and also some switched LPF´s for the hamband including the 60 m band.

Today i am tested the connection between Omnirig/PowerSDR.mRX_3.3.9 and Log4OM.
After installing a few Com/Com lines with VSPM i got connect and all was working well. Will check tose days for compatibility with 3rd party software like JTDX, JTalertX, Fldigi and some more but need to install VAC or another virtual audio first.

I posted this for the home brewers of SDR Radios using PowerSDR or a clone of it. It works great with Omnirig and Log4OM ;) ;)

Tried to insert a screenshot but the file was to large, i´m sorry :( :(
Last edited by DF5WW on 04 Apr 2017, 00:32, edited 1 time in total.
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: Red Pitaya SDR and Log4OM works great ...

Post by IW3HMH »

8-)
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Red Pitaya SDR and Log4OM works great ...

Post by DF5WW »

Meanwhile digital modes working fine. Much more decodes in JTDX with the Red Pitaya SDR as with my old IC-735.
Not implemented a filterboard yet but CW latency is better with the codec board. Not to much time yet to work each
day on it.

It´s like Lele´s work on V2 of Log4OM ... Good things need time ... ;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.