uploading to QRZ wrong logbook

Regarding connecting to external program's.
VK3DDU
New user

uploading to QRZ wrong logbook

Post by VK3DDU »

Hi all
could someone help me out with this please,
i create an ADI file to upload to qrz,"search" select all ,name and create file "logA" in "logbook" folder in documents,export file.Then login to qrz select one of two logbooks ie vk3ddu,,settings import.Data appears in my other logbook vk3qr,

Questioned the QRZ support who have suggested the ADI file needs to have vk3ddu in the file and sent me hear to Log4om support,

I'm using JTDX,JTAlert,Log4om
kind regards
Paul
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: uploading to QRZ wrong logbook

Post by G4POP »

If you have set up JTAlert/JTDX and Log4OM correctly and ensured that in all three programs in the settings/options menu's that the 'Station call sign/operator call sign/Owner call signs' are correct and assuming that you have set JTAlert to log directly to the Log4OM database then the QSO information to upload to QRZ will be correct, See image below where JTAlert logged directly to my Log4OM logbook:

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (57.03 KiB) Viewed 3093 times

If however you have imported an ADIF file manually from another logging program, JTDX or JTAlert these call sign fields could be empty and therefore result in a bad QRZ upload due to missing data.

You can bulk edit these empty fields using the Log4OM QSL Archive manager to add the missing call signs, full details of how to do that are in the Log4OM user guide and also our YouTube tutorials
73 Terry G4POP