Other cases to confirm qso

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
ea1ciu
Novice Class

Other cases to confirm qso

Post by ea1ciu »

Recentcly, in The URE spanish amateur radio unión, there are a new case for confirm de qso: aplication from contest of The valid qso. This qso are valid for awards Managing for URE. Is posible included in The program other confirm case that qsl, lotw and eqsl?
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Other cases to confirm qso

Post by G4POP »

Sorry but I don't understand what you are requesting?
73 Terry G4POP
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Think he means that URE has a new confirmation system for award applications. All verified contest qso will be confirmed there. We have the DCL at the DARC wher we can upload all logs and if crosschecked with other logs we can see the worked point for the different awards. Also we can import there confirmations from eQSL (AG), the LotW and meanwhile also from clublog.

A nice system to send award applications without sending any QSL´s to a checkpoint or by GCR list which has signed by 2 other hams ....

I think that there is no possibility to insert this to L4O. If each club of the world has an own confirmation system for the own arards the software must be bigger than my harddisk space :D :D

I hope it´s correct how i interpreting the question. If not please try the spanish language forum here. You find it under "Country (LANGUAGE) Forum" ....

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
ea1ciu
Novice Class

Post by ea1ciu »

I think that its posible use the user-defined fields for this information. For example. For de DME spanish award if figure "DME" in a field user defined with name "QSO VALIDATE SPECIAL CASE", then I have confirm this referencia if figure DME in this field of QSO, other case is not confirm.
Tahnks.