Easy QRZ Lookup

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
AG4F
Novice Class

Re: Easy QRZ Lookup

Post by AG4F »

One more question...can the Browser window be made detachable? Having it detachable AND having an automatic QRZ lookup would be fantastic. That would allow the user to see info as the callsign is being entered (i.e. the same way the QSO Information (F7) window is populated.

I'm a new user, so if there's a better, or more appropriate way to give you this kind of feedback/requests, please let me know.

73 - David, AG4F
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

David,
Check the box 'use external browser' next to the lookup button and then you have a separate browser just the same as if you could detach the built in browser
73 Terry G4POP
AG4F
Novice Class

Post by AG4F »

Terry -

Thanks, and I did try that. However, it opens a new window/tab EVERY TIME the button is clicked. My goal is to have the option to have the Browser (F11) window updated automatically when a callsign is entered and to have the option to detach that window.

73 - David, AG4F
AG4F
Novice Class

Post by AG4F »

That makes sense - I didn't think about that. Thanks for adding me to the list for possible future assistance.

73 - David, AG4F
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

AG4F wrote:Terry -

Thanks, and I did try that. However, it opens a new window/tab EVERY TIME the button is clicked. My goal is to have the option to have the Browser (F11) window updated automatically when a callsign is entered and to have the option to detach that window.

73 - David, AG4F

Then you have to change a Windows browser setting which will stop it opening a ne window everytime
73 Terry G4POP