VHF work?

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
sm7sjr
Novice Class

Re: VHF work?

Post by sm7sjr »

Alright, well this has been on the wish list for quite some time. Guess I will have to look for something else then.

73s and GL.
sm7sjr
Novice Class

Post by sm7sjr »

Meanwhile waiting for some VHF features I am trying to use log4om anyway. Yesterday I was on 23cm EME, tried to log some qsos but got the "out of band" error. Checked the bandplan xml file and it ended at 70cm.

I assume no one is using log4om on 23cm and/or higher bands then?

Personally I will be on 6cm and 3cm soonish. Folks are doing 24GHz and 47GHz and some even 76. I hope log4om can fill the gap, there is a gap now when HRD support is zero and VQlog is not developed. So there is no good log sw for us "higher freq nerds".

If there will be more efforts in the VHF area, let me know if you need any further feedback of what we so desperately would appreciate.

Cheers
73 de SM7SJR, Bjorn
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

The bandplan xml file enables the user to add or modify bands according to his specific requirements, just use notepad to edit it.
73 Terry G4POP
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

There are some informations on the forum about editing your own bandplan (remember to add extension "_user.xml" to keep it between following updates.

New 1.28 will feature a small addition to the locator statistics, allowing you to filter by mode "category" (CW/PHONE/DIGITAL)
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
sm7sjr
Novice Class

Post by sm7sjr »

Thanks for the info. Will do.

73 de SM7SJR