Additional Layout item for Recent QSO window

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
VK7XX
Old Man

Additional Layout item for Recent QSO window

Post by VK7XX »

Today I was attempting to add another column of information to my Recent QSO window (version 1.26.0.0) and noticed that it does not exist... that is, QSO End ... 'QSO Start' is there, and 'QSO end date' is there, but not 'QSO End' (the qso end time as seen in the Update QSO info window when you go to edit a contact)

regards
John
VK7XX
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Additional Layout item for Recent QSO window

Post by G4POP »

VK7XX wrote:Today I was attempting to add another column of information to my Recent QSO window (version 1.26.0.0) and noticed that it does not exist... that is, QSO End ... 'QSO Start' is there, and 'QSO end date' is there, but not 'QSO End' (the qso end time as seen in the Update QSO info window when you go to edit a contact)

regards
John
VK7XX
I believe you are overlooking it in the list of fields, it could be down the bottom, because its working fine for me
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (38.92 KiB) Viewed 4242 times
73 Terry G4POP
VK7XX
Old Man

Post by VK7XX »

G4POP wrote:
VK7XX wrote:Today I was attempting to add another column of information to my Recent QSO window (version 1.26.0.0) and noticed that it does not exist... that is, QSO End ... 'QSO Start' is there, and 'QSO end date' is there, but not 'QSO End' (the qso end time as seen in the Update QSO info window when you go to edit a contact)

regards
John
VK7XX
I believe you are overlooking it in the list of fields, it could be down the bottom, because its working fine for me
OMG how embarrassing.... you are right Terry, thanks. Yes, it was right down the bottom of the list out of alphabetical order. Next time I will look at the whole list.

regards
John
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Tasmanian Devils at work again, devious little swines :D
73 Terry G4POP