Input field editing and tab order

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
MM0OKG
New user

Input field editing and tab order

Post by MM0OKG »

Hi all,

not sure if this has been discussed but having the ability to control the TAB order of the input fields would be brilliant.
As a 6m operator I keep input details really basic.......CALLSIGN >>RST out>> RST in>>LOCATOR......commit. If I need name as input then I can mouse click back to name field. I'm pretty sure I can't edit/configure this in 1.26 can I ????? If it could be added then it would another cherry on the cake !!!!!
I see from another thread that editing field format (size etc) is coming in V2 ???

Thanks,
Jonathan
G4AON
Old Man

Re: Input field editing and tab order

Post by G4AON »

I hope ver 2 includes a means of customising the QSO info tab, it's a chore to have to click on "Club and Awards" to enter a FISTS number, "Extended info & QSL" to enter QTH, etc. Also being able to remove the world map would be useful too.

73 Dave
MM0OKG
New user

Post by MM0OKG »

Yes Dave it is a bit. I wonder if the dev team for Log4OM could comment on whether this field tabbing order is on the radar at all ??
Thanks,
jonathan
W4TME
Novice Class

Post by W4TME »

Agreed +1 (times a thousand)
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

G4AON wrote: 13 Dec 2016, 21:01 I hope ver 2 includes a means of customising the QSO info tab, it's a chore to have to click on "Club and Awards" to enter a FISTS number, "Extended info & QSL" to enter QTH, etc. Also being able to remove the world map would be useful too.

73 Dave
Version 2 input will be very different from the existing so this may resolve your issues
73 Terry G4POP