EQSL - Resolved

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
KA4CDN
Old Man

Re: EQSL - Resolved

Post by KA4CDN »

I have figured it out. 'It" being the eQSL auto upload qso info not working. I did not realize that the "QTH Nickname" is my eQSL QTH Nickname which I didn't even remember what that was. I set it to match and now it works. Also, this is the same as the "HOME" field when doing the Log4PM Download EQSL operation. That is actually how I figured out my problem.

Cheers,Mike
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

KA4CDN wrote:I have figured it out. 'It" being the eQSL auto upload qso info not working. I did not realize that the "QTH Nickname" is my eQSL QTH Nickname which I didn't even remember what that was. I set it to match and now it works. Also, this is the same as the "HOME" field when doing the Log4PM Download EQSL operation. That is actually how I figured out my problem.

Cheers,Mike

Did you not see Daniele's posting on 9th february of this thread on page 2 (third post down) where he details the eQSL 'Nickname' information and what to enter?
73 Terry G4POP
KA4CDN
Old Man

Post by KA4CDN »

I finally figured out my problem here. I didn't have the Settings->Options->"External logs" "QTH Nickname" set to match my eQSL setting.