Search Parameters : Edit

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
KA4CDN
Old Man

Search Parameters : Edit

Post by KA4CDN »

I might be missing it but is there a way to edit a search after it has been defined? For example, I construct a search and then want to modify and save under a different name.

Thanks,
Mike
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Search Parameters : Edit

Post by G4POP »

Hi Mike,
You just found a bug, it overwrites the existing saved filter when you change the name and save - Bugger!

For now you will have to create a new search until we can get that fixed, sorry!

73 Terry G4POP
KA4CDN
Old Man

Post by KA4CDN »

No 'sorrys' allowed! Awesome application you all developing. Very impressive and a huge thank you to all working on the project.

I guess what I was actually trying to figure out was how to edit and existing search (regardless of whether I wanted to re-save under same name or different name). Is there a way to edit aside from deleting a line and adding a new line back? That is what I'm trying to figure out.

Mike
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

No Mike you need to constuct a new line but you can have multiple lines (searches) in one search. So as an example.....

DXCC = 301
Name = Mike
Band = 40 M
Mode = CW

73 Terry G4POP
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Fixed that. About to release for alpha testing to Team.
Thanks for reporting

Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
KA4CDN
Old Man

Post by KA4CDN »

OK that is what I thought re editing. It would be nice if one could double click on "Band = 40 M" for example and change it to Band = 80 M rather than having to delete the line and then go through the drop down again to re-add the line back. Just a thought. You all are doing a great job thanks.
Mike