Other Ideas for new version

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
in3vvk
Novice Class

Other Ideas for new version

Post by in3vvk »

Hello
Ideas to Implement:
1) Spot clusters that identify new bandwidth, new mode, new country appear directly on the map of the program with the chosen colors as for example Logger32 software.
2) From the recent QSO list with double click on the call to have the correspondent's historical list of QSO with it directly without having to type it one by one
3) Icons or menus for external programs to be configured and executed such as FLDigi, CWSkimmer etc.
4) Importing from external Adif as for example after a contest made with N1MM or other contest software check into log of Log4OM if exist the same call copy from it for example Name or QSL via etc. from last qso found for data.

Ciao de IN3VVK
ka4hot
Novice Class

Re: Other Ideas for new version

Post by ka4hot »

I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'll plead ignorance. I really like Log4OM the more I use it and the more I understand it. One thing I would ask to be considered, when you double click an existing QSO and bring up the Update QSO dialog, on the QSL Information tab there's a place to document the sending and receipt of an LOTW and EQSL confirmation. Could a line be added under those to do the same with QRZ? I don't know how many other do it but I like to track those dates also.

Thanks.