Cluster Band Filter Options

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Cluster Band Filter Options

Post by KI5IO »

Would like consideration to be able to select more than one band to help customize the filter on the cluster view.

I know I can do that within CC User, but having some more local customization would be handy. Currently I can select one band (IE: 20 meters), but sometimes I want to see 20 and 40, etc..
Log4OM-BandFilter.JPG
Log4OM-BandFilter.JPG (21.45 KiB) Viewed 4506 times
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
SM5DGE
Novice Class

Re: Cluster Band Filter Options

Post by SM5DGE »

Check wanted bands in "Cluster filters" in Settings/Options/Cat&Cluster. No need to restart.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

SM5DGE,

Thank you. I'm well aware of that setting within Log4OM.

However it does not allow for "ad-hoc" (IE: quick) changes to the visible bands in the cluster.

You can view all the bands you have chosen or you can select any given band to view based upon the "ad-hoc" checkbox selection.

My request is for allowing more than one band to be selected on an "ad-hoc" basis. IE: Make the checkbox selection "sticky" ... so-to-speak.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
SM5DGE
Novice Class

Post by SM5DGE »

Of course I see what you mean. But in my mind a couple of clix on the mouse is rather quick....
Lets see, if I have marked 40m only in the "Cluster filters" and I would like to look at 20m as well...

Click on:

Settings
Options
Cat&Cluster
20m
Floppy (to save)
"Link to radio Band" (once or twice to get it unchecked to activate the new settings)

Done! Both 20 and 40m appears in the "Cluster (F9)" listing...