Whatever happened to .........

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
VK7XX
Old Man

Whatever happened to .........

Post by VK7XX »

Quite some time ago I suggested / requested that column 'titles' be editable. My reasoning was to reduce wasted screen space. For example, the column heading "LOTW Rcvd Status" wastes a lot of screen width, just to display the letter Y or N If I could make up my own column heading, I would make this particular one LOTW S

Yes, I can reduce the column so that it wraps to 3 lines, but to me, that is still occupying unnecessary desktop space because it makes the title row higher.

Daniele actually said that he agreed to my suggestion/request and was going to implement this... hence my subject title, whatever happened to .................

regards
John
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Whatever happened to .........

Post by G4POP »

It is still on our Mantis list John but we just have not had the time.

I am afraid its a case of priorities, we needed to get the FLDigi integration finished plus many other items listed in the release notes.

This will get done but we have to ask you to be patient with us. :)
73 Terry G4POP
VK7XX
Old Man

Post by VK7XX »

G4POP wrote:It is still on our Mantis list John but we just have not had the time.

I am afraid its a case of priorities, we needed to get the FLDigi integration finished plus many other items listed in the release notes.

This will get done but we have to ask you to be patient with us. :)

Thanks for your reply Terry. I am pleased to know it is 'on the list'. And patience it is..... however, an advance warning.... my memory 'ain't what she used to be', so please forgive me if some time in the future I ask this again.

John
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Hey John,
At 73 years of age my marbles are not all there either Hi
73 Terry G4POP