QSL label design

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: QSL label design

Post by IW3HMH »

Kurt, double check if all parameters from QSL (qsl sent, sent date, received, received date, sent via, received via and so on) are EXPORTED from your current log into ADIF.
If not, you need to do a massive update once loaded into Log4OM to have all fields up-to-date.

I can't suggest you to move to Log4OM before you feel ready to do that, but you should take this into account to have less "troubles" later.

About hard coded labels:
you're true, i have decided to have an hard coded label print to let users have the label system available. My "work philosophy" is to deploy working (bug free) basic features and then grow them following user needs, suggestions and compliants.
As said i will periodically stop developing NEW features, and collect all user requests to make deep changes (if needed) to main functions to follow user needs and ideas.

Label customization is one of those points, like some flexibilities in cluster screen and other "utilities" like Net Control, recently deployed.

Daniele IW3HMH
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
hb9xcl
Novice Class

Re: QSL label design

Post by hb9xcl »

Hi Daniele,

I will for sure change to Log4OM, but before I want to 1st) have the old log cleaned and 2nd) get my head free for digging into all the settings and options Log4OM offers. I hate to do rush setup's in my station room...

Again, thanks for your work and support! Looking forward for the next version and new QSL options :idea:

73s
Kurt, HB9XCL