DXCC filtering enhancement

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
ik2egl
Old Man

DXCC filtering enhancement

Post by ik2egl »

I am fully aligning my dxcc credits and I am using statistic/awards windows deeply.

Worked filter is fine but it could be useful filtering for other statuses (ie only Worked, only confirmed ..) :D
73 de Don IK2EGL
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: DXCC filtering enhancement

Post by IW3HMH »

Hi don, please explicit your idea :)
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
CT1BXX
Old Man

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi Daniele
I think I can explain what Don is talking about, because I have already think about it myself.
In Awards Statistics if we click on "Worked only" we got all the contacts "C" and "W", and not only the "W" - Worked. It would be very interesting when we want to know only the Worked it must show only the worked (not confirmed). Of course we know that a confirmed is also worked, but we only want to know specifically the ones we have worked and from whom we have not yet received a qsl ( not confirmed).

I hope I can express the right idea.

73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Oh, ok :) worked only was intended to REMOVE country not worked from the list, compacting the list itself... not for filtering purposes :)
And then... worked and not confirmed in any way? not confirmed in LOTW? PHONE or CW? :)

This will open an huge world, and probably the best way to check this is using the first 2 tabs, with list and sublists, with color codes and filters
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
CT1BXX
Old Man

Post by CT1BXX »

IW3HMH wrote:Oh, ok :) worked only was intended to REMOVE country not worked from the list, compacting the list itself... not for filtering purposes :)
Hi Daniele
Thanks for your comments.

It is not this way , it is not compacting the list. The list stays the same but without "C" - Confirmed "V"- Verified "S" - Submited
When we click on "Worked only" it would be desirable to have the "W" - worked and not also "C" "V" "s" in same view.
Please click on "Worked only" nothing changes.
The idea is when we click on "Worked only" Clean all the cells with "V" "C" "s" and showing the cells with "W"

73 Masnuel Fernando CT1BXX