Visual Layout.

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
MD0MDI
Novice Class

Visual Layout.

Post by MD0MDI »

I would really like to see the following if others also feel that these are useful?

1. A larger FREQ display on the QSO Info pane or maybe visable somewhere else so that it is visable on all panes, but fairly large. the present display is quite hard to see.

2. The other windows such as the map are a fixed size, and if you want to say look at a previous list of times that you have contacted someone, it only displays 5 lines of text, it would be useful to move the map down so that you can see more.

Thats all

James
ik2egl
Old Man

Re: Visual Layout.

Post by ik2egl »

IT would be nice to have the map outside the log frame; for ohter window/frame , you have the option detach: would not be possibile detaching map too ?

let wait a feedback from development team !
73 de Don IK2EGL
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

MD0MDI wrote:1. A larger FREQ display on the QSO Info pane or maybe visable somewhere else so that it is visable on all panes, but fairly large. the present display is quite hard to see.

This has already been requested on the forum and is on our list for future development
2. The other windows such as the map are a fixed size, and if you want to say look at a previous list of times that you have contacted someone, it only displays 5 lines of text, it would be useful to move the map down so that you can see more
You can detach the worked before window and make it as large as you want
73 Terry G4POP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

G4POP wrote:
MD0MDI wrote: 2. The other windows such as the map are a fixed size, and if you want to say look at a previous list of times that you have contacted someone, it only displays 5 lines of text, it would be useful to move the map down so that you can see more
You can detach the worked before window and make it as large as you want

Like this
Attachments
Screenshot 2014-03-20 23.05.47.png
Screenshot 2014-03-20 23.05.47.png (126.4 KiB) Viewed 6408 times
73 Terry G4POP
MD0MDI
Novice Class

Post by MD0MDI »

Sorry to ask Terry, but How ???

Again New to this but I cannot seem to drag any windows out of the frames so to speak and I can make things larger, but they stay next to each other, just would be nice to customize multi-monitor look.

If you could let me know what you do to achieve this I would be much appreciated...

Thanks

James (MD0MDI)
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

On the bottom of the window click "Detatch grid"
73 Terry G4POP
MD0MDI
Novice Class

Post by MD0MDI »

Doh! Yep seen it, blummin obvious really! Sorry for this one...

James (MD0MDI)