request for changes to manual upload procedure

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
VK7XX
Old Man

request for changes to manual upload procedure

Post by VK7XX »

for personal reasons, I do not use auto uploading of contacts to LOTW/eQSL/HRDlog & Clublog, instead I am doing this manually.

Currently, to manually upload to the above sites, the steps are somewhat lengthy... To upload to HRDlog or Clublog for example, First you have to click on the post box then type in the callsign of the contact to be uploaded, then click the eQSl or LOTW button and then click Search and then right click on the contact then click Update/Upload (HRDlog and or Clublog)...

I would like to request an ehancement to Log4OM for us manual uploaders by creating a much easier way to perform this task.

When you right click on a contact in the Recent QSO window there are currently just 2 items available, Select Action, which is greyed out, and Edit QSO. Please add at least 2 more options and possibly 4 more to this menu..... those being Update/Upload to HRDlog.net and Update/Upload to Clublog I would actually like to see Upload to eQSl and Upload to LOTW here as well, if you think it practicable.

thanks for reading
John
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: request for changes to manual upload procedure

Post by IW3HMH »

It's pretty easy, adding to the list

Daniele
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
VK7XX
Old Man

Re: request for changes to manual upload procedure