QSO Archive window position

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
VK7XX
Old Man

QSO Archive window position

Post by VK7XX »

(3 requests........)

Version 1.18.0.0 and the last open position of the QSO Archive window and any of its sub windows are still not being remembered. I mentioned this some time ago with another version and Lele was going to fix next version... methinks it slipped off the list. :-( so, here is another reminder :-)

In addition, the Recent QSO as a detached grid is not remembering that it was detached when the program closes. It remembers its position when 'detached' but not that it was detached..... Another one Lele was going to fix...

73 and, thanks HEAPS!!!!!! for the one click HRDlog / Clublog upload menus... do you think you could add the upload QRZ log to that little popup ???

I don't use QRZ log myself, but others do and might appreciate it there if they too do manual uploads like myself.

John
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: QSO Archive window position

Post by IW3HMH »

Yes, QRZ manual upload will be released soon.
I've had already packed everything up when we added this feature, just released from QRZ.COM, so i preferred a weekend release instead of a delay of a week.
I'll check again for this issue about positioning.

Detached Windows cannot (actually) be re-opened on restart, due the actual structure of the code. This will need a couple of works to be done, so i'm keeping that for later releases.
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
VK7XX
Old Man

Post by VK7XX »

OK on the detached windows "was already open" unable to be remembered. I understand.

More important tho is my first paragraph...............
"Version 1.18.0.0 and the last open position of the QSO Archive window and any of its sub windows are still not being remembered. I mentioned this some time ago with another version and Lele was going to fix next version... methinks it slipped off the list. so, here is another reminder"

As far as I can tell, with all the windows that I have opened from time to time, this is the only one tht still does not remember its last position.

John
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

it's on the list for next release
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH