SRD-Console

vk3pz
New user

SRD-Console

Post by vk3pz »

I'm running a Kenwood TS-590SG. Both SDR-Console or Log4OM work well with the TS 590 independently using Omni-Rig.
I can't seem to get the three of them working together. TS-590, Log4OM and SDR-Console.
Any help would be appropriated.
John
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: SRD-Console

Post by G4POP »

It works fine if you use Omnirig in Log4OM and SDR-Consul, I use it myself with an IC7600, RF-Space SDR-IP, SDR Consul and of course Log4OM

Omnirig multi threads which enables multiple programs that use Omnirig for cat control to share the connection
73 Terry G4POP
vk3pz
New user

Post by vk3pz »

Thanks Terry. Been viewing your Youtube file, very helpful.

To get it to work I've run SRD-Console in administrator mode as well as running WST-X in administrator mode. Saw that in another post, so after your response gave it a go.
Do you have any idea why I would need to run it in administrator mode?

One other question if I may. I use DXSummit cluster, is that able to be used with Log4OM?
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

vk3pz wrote:To get it to work I've run SRD-Console in administrator mode as well as running WST-X in administrator mode. Saw that in another post, so after your response gave it a go.

Do you have any idea why I would need to run it in administrator mode?
Because Windows is very picky

One other question if I may. I use DXSummit cluster, is that able to be used with Log4OM?
Yes just find our the address and port number so that you can add it to the Log4OM cluster list
73 Terry G4POP