RDAC

Moderator: OE6CLD

HB9ETR
Advanced Class

RDAC

Post by HB9ETR »

Hi Terry,
Just updating the RDAC integration and noticed (on my installation) that the TV RDA's are missing from the Awards Section.
In fact, it looks like all Tangos after TL are missing.
Rob
HB9ETR / G0IFL

K3/Win4K3Suite/OnmiRig/L4OM v2.31.0.0
Win10 i7-6700
HB9ETR
Advanced Class

Re: RDAC

Post by HB9ETR »

...and everything between SL and SV
Rob
HB9ETR / G0IFL

Win10 i7-6700
OE6CLD
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by OE6CLD »

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the info. I will check tomorrow and provide an update if necessary.

Regards,
Claus, EI7JZ/OE6CLD
Claus, OE6CLD/DJ0DX/EI7JZ
HB9ETR
Advanced Class

Post by HB9ETR »

Hi Claus,
I noticed that the dB is (quite possibly) correct....however, in my installation, there are several RDA's missing from the dropdown.
Rob
HB9ETR / G0IFL

Win10 i7-6700
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Check their DXCC.
The dropdown is driven by the DXCC too
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
OE6CLD
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by OE6CLD »

Hi Rob,

I compared the XML file with the list on http://web.ticino.com/wlog2000/laghi/HB.htm - they are identical, no entry is missing.

As mentioned by Lele, please check the entries that don't show a correct entry. For this award all entries only will be shown if the DXCC is Switzerland (=287).

Therefore it's strange that you see some entries but not all because there is not other filter.

Regards,
Claus, EI7JZ/OE6CLD
HB9ETR
Advanced Class

Post by HB9ETR »

Not too sure what it had to do with Swiss lakes, perhaps I confused you......Russian District Awards is where I am having issues.

The problem is defiantly there. When the Russian station tells me his RDA I check the list in the awards section and sometimes, it is not in the list. Strangely, it is in the dB file but not in the drop downs. I even had one instance where the RDA (eg AB-12) was in the drop down but when you tried to link it to the other Russian Award which uses just the two letters (eg AB)....it wasn't there!
I will send you a screen print tomorrow.
Rob
HB9ETR / G0IFL

Win10 i7-6700
OE6CLD
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by OE6CLD »

Thanks Rob!

I was on holidays for a week, most probably I mixed this up. I will have a look at the Russian RDA list. The one I used for the award was released on the 1st of July 2012 - I will try to find a more up-to-date one. Honestly speaking, I can't see any entry in the RDA list starting with AB (the first entry is AD, Republic of Adygeya UA6Y).

In the Russia Award list I can find AB (Aginsky Buryatsky Autonomous Okrug). Please note that this is linked to Asian Russia (15), so you only will see this entry if the DXCC is Asian Russia (not European Russia DXCC=54). So the RUSSIA Awards Lists seems to be correct.

I also checked the official RDA website - http://rdaward.org/rda_eng.htm. The list you can download there (http://rdaward.org/rda_eng.txt) is the one I have, there are no AB entries. Are you sure you really got AB-12? Can you provide some more details about the station you worked that gave you this district reference (callsign, date, ...)?

Claus, OE6CLD/EI7JZ