Refresh log

Moderator: OE6CLD

F1ABL
Advanced Class

Refresh log

Post by F1ABL »

I would like to know if there is a function to refresh the file .squlite in the logbook Log4OM, when a QSO is returned via the Dropbox using multi PC, because for the moment I did it manually to see the QSO on the logbook of the PC receiver.
merci Michel F1ABL
F1ABL Michel JN24of
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: Refresh log

Post by IW3HMH »

Beware that syncing 2 instances of Log4OM running *at the same time* with Dropbox could produce unexpected results, conflicts and QSO missing!
You can syncronize 2 or more instances of Log4OM with dropbox if only one is active.
For multiple concurrent instances you should use a shared folder or a mysql instance installed somewhere.
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
F1ABL
Advanced Class

Post by F1ABL »

ok Daniele,
I use 2 different PC with log4OM each and a single dropbox with a single log file ' F1ABL. SQlite'.
All works very well, I mainly use WSJT-X with JTAlert in digital modes, one with Seven second with Win 10.
QSO are recorded in the dropbox in the F1ABL.SQlite file, but at the moment I have lost any QSO.
The popup appears in Log4OM on a PC or the other all depends on that used.
The F1ABL.SQlite Database has been updated but not in Log4OM, I did a manual refresh to see them appear in the log.
I wondering if it was possible to refresh automatically Log4OM every time as the database SQLite has been refreshed.
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand me, otherwise everything works fine.
73 Thanks Michel
F1ABL Michel JN24of
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Yes, something is planned for mysql multiple users. I'll plan an option for sqlite too.
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
F1ABL
Advanced Class

Post by F1ABL »

thank you Daniele is not a requirement just a suggestion because everything works perfectly.
73 Michel
F1ABL Michel JN24of