Progress report

Moderator: OE6CLD

K0AY
Old Man

Progress report

Post by K0AY »

Is there a way to go through my 7000+ QSOs and determine that I possibly already qualify for one or more awards, and what I would need to qualify for others?

Art
K0AY
K7PT
Old Man

Re: Progress report

Post by K7PT »

Art,
As far as DXCC awards go, you can look at the awards section looking at the confirmed and credited numbers by band, mode and mixed.

If you have 100 confirmed and only 60 credited for DXCC CW on 40M, you need to submit the 40 confirmed for credit and so on.
K7PT-Chuck "#1 Top of the Honor Roll"
K0AY
Old Man

Post by K0AY »

Chuck, I was considering mainly the individual country awards like all Canadian provinces or Russian Oblasts. WAS I realize is well documented by LOTW as is DXCC>.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

K0AY wrote:Chuck, I was considering mainly the individual country awards like all Canadian provinces or Russian Oblasts. WAS I realize is well documented by LOTW as is DXCC>.

You could always use the included rebuild award references from notes and comments provided you have the award references in those fields
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (136.35 KiB) Viewed 5662 times
73 Terry G4POP
OE6CLD
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by OE6CLD »

Hi Art,

Log4OM can't automatically define a Russian oblast or a Canadian province. The old Russian Oblast Award (with the oblast numbers) is obsolete, successor is the Russia Award or, more granular, the Russian District Award (RDA). Log4OM can track both awards.

I recently worked Alexander RW0CR on 30m CW. He gave me his RDA as HK-03, which means his 'oblast' for the Russia award is 'HK' - Khabarovsk - so I entered both in the award window (see screenshot).
20160313_RussiaAward.jpg
20160313_RussiaAward.jpg (18.67 KiB) Viewed 5609 times
You can do the same for Canadian provinces and many other awards. I also update all QSL records with every award information I can find on a QSL card (e.g. when I get them from my incoming QSL bureau).

If you click on "Utilities" -> "Statistics and Awards" -> "AWARDS" -> "Others" and select e.g. RUSSIA award, you can see all worked/confirmed oblasts. Same works for all other awards you track.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Claus, EI7JZ/OE6CLD
Claus, OE6CLD/DJ0DX/EI7JZ