Not uploading QSO's

IK0TIX
Advanced Class

Re: Not uploading QSO's

Post by IK0TIX »

everything in my station works regularly (QRZ.com and HRDlog)
Max IK0TIX
KN4ORP
Novice Class

Post by KN4ORP »

If I go into the QSL manager I can manually update it and it will upload that way, But it still will not do it automatically.
k5yvy
Novice Class

Post by k5yvy »

Same story here as KN4ORP, I can manually execute uploads to eqsl, hrdlog.net, clublog, and hamqth, but although I have all the correct credentials (user name/ passwords/or upload codes) none are uploading automatically as selected to do so in settings. As well as not reporting as "On-Air" on the HRDLOG.net logbook script. log4om v1 works without a problem as I switched back to it to check settings and hrdlog.net on-air reporting. I have followed along all the youtube videos and downloaded and read the manual with no resolution. Thanks.
ON7CL
Advanced Class

Post by ON7CL »

Same here, same settings from V1 into V2 for HRDLOG, I'm not online and the qso is not uploaded automatic ;(

Best 73 - Rudi - ON7CL
DL5FCW
Novice Class

Post by DL5FCW »

Automatic upload Eqsl does not work, manual upload works flawlessly,
other uploads (HRD, Clublog) have not been tested at the moment
ON7CL
Advanced Class

Post by ON7CL »

Hello,

This is a view from the diagnotic form, it says HRDLog online, but it's not, and no qso's are uploaded.

Best 73.

Rudi - ON7CL
Attachments
HRD.JPG
HRD.JPG (33.75 KiB) Viewed 4285 times
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

OK let's see if we can resolve this because it's all, with the exception of HRDLog on line which is a known issue, working fine for all of our Alpha team.

I need each of you to send me a support request by direct email to g4pop (at) arrl.net

Make sure that BEFORE you generate the support request that you

1. Enable TRACE MODE
2. Attempt an upload to each of the online logs you have an issue with

When you generate the support request ensure you check the box 'Include ADIF'
73 Terry G4POP
k5yvy
Novice Class

Post by k5yvy »

G4POP wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 20:24 OK let's see if we can resolve this because it's all, with the exception of HRDLog on line which is a known issue, working fine for all of our Alpha team.

I need each of you to send me a support request by direct email to g4pop (at) arrl.net

Make sure that BEFORE you generate the support request that you

1. Enable TRACE MODE
2. Attempt an upload to each of the online logs you have an issue with

When you generate the support request ensure you check the box 'Include ADIF'
After sending the support request, I noticed the automatic upload to hrdlog.net, eqsl, and clublog worked. Not sure what changed, only thing different on my side is setting TRACE MODE.
k5yvy
Novice Class

Post by k5yvy »

Terry wanted me to let you all know he is seeing all the support request, but trying to get in the bed for the night. He asked me to post here on the forum so that everyone else would know that he is looking into it.

Now I don't know what happened in my case, but after I Enabled TRACE MODE and logged a contact per terry's request I looked on the websites of my eqsl, hrdlog, clublog, etc and it auto uploaded the contact as desired. Afterwards I changed TRACE MODE back to Info as default, logged another contact and it still auto uploaded the contact as desired. So if you done the support request as Terry asked, check and see if your new contacts has auto uploaded?

Thanks.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

OK having risen at 0600 hrs I have just spent getting on for 3 hours checking support requests.

Each one requires me to set up Log4OM using the config files and adif file supplied in the support request, reading the log file, checking the users set up and trying to diagnose the issue sometimes by checking their on line confirmation account, results so far.

2 instances where the QSL's were being uploaded but user did not check the result properly

1 instance where there was no apparent problem in the logfile but suddenly the computer genie removed the bug and it burst into life, reason unknown just hope it continues to work - Sometimes these mysteries happen.

2 Instances where the user had not checked the automatic upload check box so of course auto upload did not work.

1 instance where ALL of the passwords being used were incorrect

2 Support requests which I am still trying to work out whats wrong???????

And most frustrating of all, two support requests which were not because of a program fault! but asking for information covered in the user guide and videos plus a complaint that the accuracy of the google map plot was not good enough even though we use a 6 figure grid reference obtained from the on line lookup which is the centre of a 10Km square the same as every other logging program.
73 Terry G4POP