LOTW upload help?

WR3Y
Advanced Class

LOTW upload help?

Post by WR3Y »

Guys this is a lot harder to figure out how to manually upload to LOTW. I operate from 4 different locations and all have different Grid squares. Can somebody just tell me what steps to do. Do I have to go into station config> External services and change the station ID from the drop down every single time? That would be a pain. I don't want an auto upload because I am always changing locations.

Is there a way to do it the old way?

TU
Rob
WR3Y
HB9VQQ
Old Man

Re: LOTW upload help?

Post by HB9VQQ »

Rob, you can have multiple identities. Pls consult Log4OM User Guide on Page 17.

I hope this helps.

Roland
Flex 6600 - Spiderbeam
WR3Y
Advanced Class

Post by WR3Y »

HI Roland,
I know, but in Version 1, I use one log and in the Notes I put what state I made my qso from. I highlight those qsos and upload to LOTW with the proper station ID from the drop down, easy and simple. It doesn't look like I can do that anymore? I don't want to use 5 different logs. I would hate to create an adif every time I operate and export it to my desktop and upload to tqsl manually. Am I missing something?
N6VH
Old Man

Post by N6VH »

Yes, there used to be a drop down box in the upload section of the QSL Manager. That is much easier to do than opening another configuration before going to the QSL Manager. Any chance of that being reinstated in v2?

Jim N6VH