problem uploading to LOTW.

K0AY
Old Man

problem uploading to LOTW.

Post by K0AY »

On trying to upload QSOs to LOTW on V2, I get an error msg from LOTW: The selected station location could not be found. On V1, I have no problems, Any suggestions please?

Art K0AY
HB9VQQ
Old Man

Re: problem uploading to LOTW.

Post by HB9VQQ »

I did a quick google search for you

viewtopic.php?t=620

Roland
Flex 6600 - Spiderbeam
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

K0AY wrote: 07 Feb 2020, 17:47 On trying to upload QSOs to LOTW on V2, I get an error msg from LOTW: The selected station location could not be found. On V1, I have no problems, Any suggestions please?

Art K0AY
Art,

First and foremost make sure that you have downloaded and installed the most recent version of Log4OM2. There have been several updates since the first release of V2.

Once you have the most recent version of Log4OM2 installed go to: Help / Users Guide select English (Force update). It will take a short span of time, but will download the most current version of the Users Guide. You should plan on doing this periodically as updates to the User Guide are happening quite often.

Anyway ... Go to Page 74 of the most current User Guide and you will find the details about uploading (automatically & manually) LOTW and downloading LOTW.

You can also do a search here on the Log4OM v2 Forum for LOTW as there are a few topics that may also have some support clues for you as well.

Thank you for using Log4OM V2.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
K0AY
Old Man

Post by K0AY »

Got it. Thanks

Art K0ay