How to automatically upload refreshed QSO data to Club Log.

5B4AHJ
Novice Class

How to automatically upload refreshed QSO data to Club Log.

Post by 5B4AHJ »

Hi, I am a brand new user of Log4OM2 and am still learning.
My QSOs are being uploaded to Club Log as I log them, that works just fine.
I logged two QSOs with a typo in the callsign. I corrected the calls in Log4OM using Edit QSO then Refresh Data.
These two QSOs have not been updated in Club Log. I can obviously create and ADIF file for the QSOs and manually upload them to Club Log.
Is there a way to make Log4OM automatically upload the updated QSOs to Club Log?
Thanks.
Alan 5B4AHJ
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: How to automatically upload refreshed QSO data to Club Log.

Post by G4POP »

QSL Manager

Select Clublog

Click 'Special activities'/Full clublog upload at the top right corner of window

Click the green up arrow and click OK

That will upload all QSO's to Clublog and flush the existing Clublog entries
73 Terry G4POP
5B4AHJ
Novice Class

Post by 5B4AHJ »

Thank you, Terry, That worked fine, but it would be really neat if I could select a QSO in Log4OM2, right click on it, and the displayed menu included "Upload to Club Log".
Alan 5B4AHJ
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

5B4AHJ wrote: 09 Feb 2020, 10:04 Thank you, Terry, That worked fine, but it would be really neat if I could select a QSO in Log4OM2, right click on it, and the displayed menu included "Upload to Club Log".
Alan 5B4AHJ
It would not overwrite an existing clublog upload that needed updating, the only way is the way I suggested.

Not our fault its just that you cant update a single Clublog QSO from an external software upload
73 Terry G4POP
N6VH
Old Man

Post by N6VH »

Another way to do that might be to log in to Club Log, go to Log Inspector, search for the QSO in question, and delete it. I'm not saying this is any better than uploading all the QSOs again, just one other possibility. This, of course, isn't automatic either, but I don't think there is any way to what Alan wants automatically.

Jim N6VH