Can't upload to HRDLog

Ki4P
Novice Class

Can't upload to HRDLog

Post by Ki4P »

Seems like I seen a topic on here about an error uploading to HRDLog. Tried several times, double checked the upload code, but keep getting errors. I have check box checked to show frequency on HRD and that works, open to suggestions. Thanks
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Can't upload to HRDLog

Post by DF5WW »

Have you checked your Log at HRDlog website too ? In my case the sent status is NO but
all contacts are stored at the websites log. I also receive HRDlog LotW- and eQSL-Alerts
by mail.

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
Ki4P
Novice Class

Post by Ki4P »

yep, checked there.
seems to upload qrz and eqsl ok.
i have to do a manual upload to lotw and that works fine
i do get emails from hrdlog for lotw reports, but no joy on recording any new qso's to hrdlog
thanks!
VK7XX
Old Man

Post by VK7XX »

for what its worth, which may be nothing.... when I first started using V2, HRDlog auto uploads worked just fine.... however, I didn't like the default "Requested" (Settings / Program Configuration / User Configuration / Confirmations) so I changed it to Yes.. Uploads stopped working althought I didnt notice this for a while.. Anyway, I manually uploaded all the contacts that did not get uploaded and then went back to Confirmations and reset it back to say 'Requested' and now auto uploads work again.

John
Ki4P
Novice Class

Post by Ki4P »

thanks John, i will try this. seems liked it worked once, and yes i did pittle with that setting, i will check that, did try manual upload and got errors, will continue to try different things thanks again
Ki4P
Novice Class

Post by Ki4P »

well, thanks John, strange that it will only up load to HRDLog if the sent field is set to requested, but you were dead on John, went thru each individual qso and changed to requested and uploaded each one individually and wala! i guess in all major upgrades cant get every little tidbit in, now i have that fixed thanks to John, ill tackle the cluster display, works better since i changed to show/DX.
Richard - KI4P
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

VK7XX wrote: 29 Feb 2020, 04:14 for what its worth, which may be nothing.... when I first started using V2, HRDlog auto uploads worked just fine.... however, I didn't like the default "Requested" (Settings / Program Configuration / User Configuration / Confirmations) so I changed it to Yes.. Uploads stopped working althought I didnt notice this for a while.. Anyway, I manually uploaded all the contacts that did not get uploaded and then went back to Confirmations and reset it back to say 'Requested' and now auto uploads work again.

John
The automatic upload is checking for 'Requested' or 'No' thats why when you set the confirmation type to Yes screws it up because 'Yes' means "I have sent a confirmation" therefore Log4OM considers it JOB DONE so does not do it again.

I have always had my confirmations default set to no and it works fine for auto upload
73 Terry G4POP
Ki4P
Novice Class

Post by Ki4P »

Thanks for all your work!