CONTEST - NOT ACCEPTING CONTACTS

AH6TX
Advanced Class

Re: CONTEST - NOT ACCEPTING CONTACTS

Post by AH6TX »

I want thank everyone involved for trying to help out in regards to the contest programs,
By the time I was able to figure out the procedure for printing pictures in Windows 10 it was pass the close of the contest so I was unable to show you the screen shots as they were during the contest. The setup is correct.

Now if I place a contact call in the contest and try to save it as a QSO it just tells me the conest is over.

Not sure how else to test this to show you what was happening.

Thanks

Howard
AH6TX
CONTEST 2020.JPG
CONTEST 2020.JPG (110.55 KiB) Viewed 2574 times
AH6TX
Advanced Class

Post by AH6TX »

Hi All,

First of all I want to apologize for the delay in obtaining the Screen Pics as Windows 10 is quite different then in all previous versions. Of course by the time I learned to use the program it was after the contest was over thus only able to give you the correct contest setup and of course the contest log as of now.

In reading the last comments it appears that instead of putting in the contest in the Contest Received location this is where the contact provides me with the sequence number. If you have anything I can use to test this with I would appreciate it so I can be ready for the next contest.

Attached is the screen shots.

Thanks again

AH6TX
Howard
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by NN7D »

Howard,

To test, just go to contest settings and extend the contest end date to later today. Then try to enter a contest QSO.

Doug
W7DRM
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA
AH6TX
Advanced Class

Post by AH6TX »

Hi Doug,

It worked!!! now I know what to do. I appreciate all of your help.

Thanks

Howard
F6JIG
New user

Post by F6JIG »

could you tell me which information you have to put in the field "Contest Rcvd"messager "
Il i put anything i can log the station but if the field is empty i have a message "Contest Exchanges is not valid"
Thanks for your answer
Raymond F6JIG
log4m2.jpg
log4m2.jpg (172.96 KiB) Viewed 2082 times
log4m1.jpg
log4m1.jpg (153.21 KiB) Viewed 2082 times
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by NN7D »

Raymond,

You need to enter the contest exchange information which you received from the other station, whatever is required by the contest rules. For the CQ WW CW contest, its RST report plus CQ Zone.

If you don't want to enter anything, then turn off contest mode.

Doug
NN7D
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA