ADDING MORE THEN 1 ANTENNA AND 1 RADIO

AH6TX
Advanced Class

ADDING MORE THEN 1 ANTENNA AND 1 RADIO

Post by AH6TX »

uNDER F4 both of the antenna and radio offer a plus button and it looks like you should be able to add additional equipment so as to let contacts know what I am using during the contact. I have tried adding etc but it doesn't work.

Please advise.

Thanks

Howard
AH6TX
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: ADDING MORE THEN 1 ANTENNA AND 1 RADIO

Post by KI5IO »

AH6TX wrote: 01 Apr 2020, 18:49 uNDER F4 both of the antenna and radio offer a plus button and it looks like you should be able to add additional equipment so as to let contacts know what I am using during the contact. I have tried adding etc but it doesn't work.

Please advise.

Thanks

Howard
AH6TX
Howard,

You add those additional rigs and antennas at: Settings / Configuration / User Configuration / Station Configuration
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

KI5IO wrote: 01 Apr 2020, 19:11
AH6TX wrote: 01 Apr 2020, 18:49 uNDER F4 both of the antenna and radio offer a plus button and it looks like you should be able to add additional equipment so as to let contacts know what I am using during the contact. I have tried adding etc but it doesn't work.

Please advise.

Thanks

Howard
AH6TX
Howard,

You add those additional rigs and antennas at: Settings / Configuration / User Configuration / Station Configuration
You can also add a new aerial or radio in the F4 tab by typing the description into the field and then clicking the + (Plus/Add) button to add it to the drop down list
73 Terry G4POP
AH6TX
Advanced Class

Post by AH6TX »

Got it....thanks