EQSL Download Confirmations

KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: EQSL Download Confirmations

Post by KI5IO »

WS2K wrote: 29 May 2020, 14:12 Hi and thanks for the quick reply! I am running the latest version, 2.6.1.0. Do I need to delete some .ini file so that this version can overwrite with a fresh start?

Thanks again!
Joe WS2K
Joe,

No ... there is not anything you need to do with any files. I have scanned the Log4OM V2 Release Notes and as best I can determine this was corrected in Version 2.3.0.0

That being said, I've also put a question about this to our Alpha Team to help keep me honest ... ;)

I also went to QSL Manager to do downloads from Eqsl and captured screen clips of my first download (with last download date noted) and then I restarted V2 and did the same routine and captured yet another clip with the refreshed download date. I've attached the clips below. Neither of them reverted to a 2019 date.

If you are still experiencing this can you capture some screen clips and add on this thread with any other additional information?
Attachments
eqsl-download-1.JPG
eqsl-download-1.JPG (45.38 KiB) Viewed 2288 times
eqsl-download.JPG
eqsl-download.JPG (45.47 KiB) Viewed 2288 times
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Joe,

As I was doing more testing on this eQSL download issue today ... I did yet another eQSL d/l ... I DID get a shift in the received since date to "one year ago" from today.

So it relates to doing multiple visits to eQSL for d/l's and causes the Received Since date to shift one year.

Only doing one visit to the eQSL site for d/l's per day does not appear to cause the same hiccup.

I'll refresh my note to the Alpha Team.

Thanks for brining this back to the table.
Plano, TX
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Nolan,

have reportet this issue in the A-Team Group some times ago and i also put it to Mantis
with 0000274 ....

It´s only eQSL download date that steps back when you download more than 1 time a day.
All other´s are fine.
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
WS2K
Novice Class

Post by WS2K »

Thanks for the followup. My experience is the same as DF5WW, it's only on eQSL if there is more than one download/day. Then it drops back one year. The first download is normal.

Thanks and 73
Joe WS2K
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

WS2K wrote: 06 Jun 2020, 19:45 Thanks for the followup. My experience is the same as DF5WW, it's only on eQSL if there is more than one download/day. Then it drops back one year. The first download is normal.

Thanks and 73
Joe WS2K
Joe,

This has been corrected in a pending release. We've been testing for a bit now to confirm.
Plano, TX
WS2K
Novice Class

Post by WS2K »

Thank you! I downloaded the new version this morning, and it seems to work correctly now. The calendar does not go back one year on a second and subsequent requests.
This is a great program with outstanding support. Thanks!

Joe WS2K