Filters with Query

CT1BXX
Old Man

Filters with Query

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi

I would like to create a filter that would show the qso I made during the present day.
Using the "Filters /Use Params" filter, I can create, but I always have to set the time to 00:00:00 so that I can have the data from zero hor time.
I thought about using a Query, putting the following expression: QSODate = today (date).
It doesn't work.
Can you help me create a "Query", let's say "universal" so that it shows the contacts made during a present day?
The Query expression I used, is the one I use in VB6 for the same result I want, but I imagine that in C # it may have to be done in another way.
Thanks so much for your help.
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
HB9BRJ
Old Man

Re: Filters with Query

Post by HB9BRJ »

Hi Manuel,

Utilities | QSO Manager | Search QSO | QSO date range (shows today's date by default).
Apply 2 check marks (From, To).

73, Markus HB9BRJ
CT1BXX
Old Man

Post by CT1BXX »

HB9BRJ wrote: 08 Apr 2020, 17:10 Hi Manuel,

Utilities | QSO Manager | Search QSO | QSO date range (shows today's date by default).
Apply 2 check marks (From, To).

73, Markus HB9BRJ
Hi Markus,

Thanks for your answer, that´s also a good option, :) however for my purpose, I would prefer having the Filter within F7 Tab - "Recent QSO´s"
Happy Easter.
CT1BXX
Old Man

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi,

I would like to share with you, the query I was looking for. in case anyone needs, here is the PrintScreen.
I leave the question open, in case any colleague has a better opinion.

It would be extremely useful for the filters created, to be kept as they were in V1, to avoid typing.
I hope that Daniele considers this need. :)

Query.jpg
Query.jpg (41.19 KiB) Viewed 1850 times