Cluster Setting Question (Colors)

W2MJP
Old Man

Cluster Setting Question (Colors)

Post by W2MJP »

How do I change to color of the station that I have previously worked on a different band? Example I see a station I worked on 15 meters but not on 20 meters. It still shows green. In version 1 I had it set to yellow so it would show I worked him but yellow meant worked before but, on a different band or different mode and they would be a yellow to show me NEW/Different. Now it shows green saying I worked him on 20 but when I pull up the worked before log it shows only 15 meters. I know how to change the settings. I have the band/Mode not worked changed to a different color. Im not sure of the combination to make this happen or maybe we cant. I believe in V1 you can change colors of stations and modes not worked.I see it only gives you the worked stations option and not stations worked on a new band or stations worked on a new mode option. I hope I made this understandable. TU
Mike-W2MJP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Cluster Setting Question (Colors)

Post by G4POP »

Program config/cluster, you have seven conditions for station worked where you can change background and foreground colours

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (185.55 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
73 Terry G4POP
W2MJP
Old Man

Post by W2MJP »

Thanks Terry
That's fine I am aware of this page as I have been trying to change the colors to accomplish what I want. So which setting do I change to show the same station worked on and DIFFERENT mode band etc.
Mike-W2MJP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

W2MJP wrote: 10 Apr 2020, 22:46 Thanks Terry
That's fine I am aware of this page as I have been trying to change the colors to accomplish what I want. So which setting do I change to show the same station worked on and DIFFERENT mode band etc.
The 'station worked' is the one to watch because by definition if the highlight is that colour it has not been worked on that band, mode or band and mode

Had it been worked on that band, mode or band and mode it would be highlighted in one of the other highlight colours.
73 Terry G4POP
W2MJP
Old Man

Post by W2MJP »

I think this is more complicated than it should be. In Lg4om V1 you had the choice of colors to use for worked and NOT worked.It was easier. In this Version I cant configure it to be like V1. Frustrating to try and figure out the color to use without having to many and try to remember what they all mean. If the option of worked and not worked was there I think it would simplify things. Maybe you guys can make it similar to V1 cluster colors in next update. V2 is great. Thanks for all the work you guys put into it.
Mike-W2MJP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

W2MJP wrote: 17 Apr 2020, 23:38 I think this is more complicated than it should be. In Lg4om V1 you had the choice of colors to use for worked and NOT worked.It was easier. In this Version I cant configure it to be like V1. Frustrating to try and figure out the color to use without having to many and try to remember what they all mean. If the option of worked and not worked was there I think it would simplify things. Maybe you guys can make it similar to V1 cluster colors in next update. V2 is great. Thanks for all the work you guys put into it.
Well unless I am going completely mad you have exactly the same choices in V2 as in V1 plus a few extra options which you dont have to use if you dont want to?

Cluster colours.jpg
Cluster colours.jpg (172.66 KiB) Viewed 2248 times
73 Terry G4POP
W2MJP
Old Man

Post by W2MJP »

Good morning Terry
No your not going mad. Lol. Perhaps I am.
Thanks for the reply. Maybe it’s the extra options that are messing me up. I just can’t get the filters to the way they were with my v1 log. I will try and set them again and try leaving the extra filters out. Thank you.
Mike-W2MJP