Band Map Window Problem

w0ls
Advanced Class

Band Map Window Problem

Post by w0ls »

I opened a Band Map window, resized and re-positioned it. The next time I reloaded Log4OM it came up in default position with default size. I think the position and size should hold across Log4OM sessions. Am I mistaken or have I missed some step or is this a bug? Running v2.5.0.0 on up to date Windows 10 system.

Thanks and 73's,
Harry
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Band Map Window Problem

Post by KI5IO »

w0ls wrote: 26 Apr 2020, 22:30 I opened a Band Map window, resized and re-positioned it. The next time I reloaded Log4OM it came up in default position with default size. I think the position and size should hold across Log4OM sessions. Am I mistaken or have I missed some step or is this a bug? Running v2.5.0.0 on up to date Windows 10 system.

Thanks and 73's,
Harry
Harry,

Are you using one monitor or multiple monitors? Sometimes that can also have an impact on window positioning, etc..
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
w0ls
Advanced Class

Post by w0ls »

GM Nolan,
I am using 2 monitors. The main window opens where it should with correct size. But the band map does not no matter where I try to position it. So just curious if others see the same thing or not. Maybe its only happening with multiple displays.

Harry
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

w0ls wrote: 27 Apr 2020, 12:14 GM Nolan,
I am using 2 monitors. The main window opens where it should with correct size. But the band map does not no matter where I try to position it. So just curious if others see the same thing or not. Maybe its only happening with multiple displays.

Harry
Harry,

We had some issues with such many months ago before the V2 release for the Alpha Team that had multiple monitors (I don't in my QTH), but thought it was resolved.

I've had added it to our list to look at again regardless.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
w0ls
Advanced Class

Post by w0ls »

Thanks Nolan!

Harry
W0LS