Name from "Worked before" information?

G4AON
Old Man

Name from "Worked before" information?

Post by G4AON »

Am I missing a setting somewhere?

In Ver 1, under the "Settings 1" there is a tick box for Fill data using previous QSO. This works reasonably well for both manual entry and entries from the Net Control window. In nets, both the name and QTH are entered into the log based on the entries in the Net Control window, although in manual log entries only the name from previous QSOs is entered, the QTH is taken from QRZ.com

However, in Ver 2, I cannot find a similar setting. For example in Net Control I have G0GLZ as Richard from Goole, and have previous QSOs with him. Yet from a net, the entries in the log become those from QRZ.com (RP Sugden, North Humberside). Equally, entering a call that doesn't include name or QTH details on QRZ results in those fields being blank, even though I have previous details from older QSOs and a name/QTH in Net Control.

There is a priority listing that currently doesn't include previous QSO (or Net Control) data, if the priority list included Net Control and data from Worked before, it would be a nice addition.

73 Dave