Need help with LOG4OM2 Info Providers

G0FYQ
New user

Need help with LOG4OM2 Info Providers

Post by G0FYQ »

Using Log4OM V2 2.5.0.0 portable version (on Windows 10 Pro 1903 version) and having problems setting up ‘Info Providers’ page 148 of the user manual.

QRZ.COM, HAMQTH and QRZCQ user names and passwords are correct and verified, I am able to logon onto each website using the correct user name and passwords without any issues. I do have a paid QRZ subscription.

I’ve even changed website passwords but no joy. Also, edited ‘C:\Log4OM\Portable\config\user\config.json’ and paste user names and passwords in to mitigate any user error, that didn’t work.

I’ve run the ‘Realtime Log’ and received the following messages as below:

[QRZCOM] Error in Logon: [QRZCOM] call is not valid - [EXCEPTION] Value cannot be null.Parameter name: uriString

HAMQTH] Error in Logon: - [EXCEPTION] Value cannot be null.Parameter name: uriString

[QRZCQ] Error in Logon: - [EXCEPTION] Value cannot be null.Parameter name: uriString

Once again, the user names and passwords all have been verified and work as expected.

Any help in sorting this out would be much appreciated.

Thanks and 73s
David
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Need help with LOG4OM2 Info Providers

Post by G4POP »

Please upgrade to version 2.6.0.1 and report the result
73 Terry G4POP
G0FYQ
New user

Re: Need help with LOG4OM2 Info Providers

Post by G0FYQ »

G4POP wrote: 22 May 2020, 15:32 Please upgrade to version 2.6.0.1 and report the result
Last week I did check for an update, anyway the new version appears to have fixed my problem.
Thanks and 73s
David