Changing "QSL Sent" status not working

LB4MI
Advanced Class

Changing "QSL Sent" status not working

Post by LB4MI »

Hi,
running 2.8.0.0

I recently discovered that when changing status on a QSL, it does not save anymore. I've done this previous with success. I suspect it's perhaps a Windows issue, but probalby other than myself would have the same problem if a security update from MS have caused it.

1) I right click on QSO, and "Edit QSO"
2) I choose "QSL"
3) I change from "Queued", to "Requested" (I have Queued as default, and set Requested when I plan to send paper QSL)
4) I save.
log4om_igjen.jpg
log4om_igjen.jpg (90.48 KiB) Viewed 1508 times
After this, my work to no avail, the status "Queued" are still present all places in LOG4OM.

However! When using "QSL Manager" I am able to change the status:
log4om_igjen2.jpg
log4om_igjen2.jpg (113.75 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
Any suggestions?
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Changing "QSL Sent" status not working

Post by G4POP »

Seems you failed to click the save icon on the right because you don't mention it
73 Terry G4POP
LB4MI
Advanced Class

Post by LB4MI »

Hi, thanks for reply,
aha, THAT save button... ops, I will double check.. I forgot there are two (or three) ways of saving the changes here :)

EDIT: You are 100% correct, I did forget that click to the save button... Thanks. Would have been great to implement that Save-button into the other Save-button. If you know what I mean :) Thanks again,

DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Was stumbli´n over this when i started with the first Alpha releases i tested. Meanwhile i use
the save icon at the right and the green "Save and apply" as the last step.
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.