Updating external services

k3maw
Novice Class

Updating external services

Post by k3maw »

Hello,

I looked and did not see any postings regarding this topic, so here is my question(s).

I recently switched computers that I run WSJT-X. Until recently, I had configured Log4om to update from the WSJT's ADI file from the Software integration -> Connections settings.

I tried unsuccessfully to share the file with the raspberry pi now running WSJT, so I set up a web server and configured Log4om to get the ADI file under Software integration -> ADIF Functions. While I wish it would update more often than every hour, it does work well. What is not happening is the updates to the external sources, even LOTW does not get updated when I exit, I need to manually upload the new contacts to LOTW, QRZ, Clublog, etc.

Is there a way to configure Log4om to update these sources?

Mike - K3MAW
AE6DS
Advanced Class

Re: Updating external services

Post by AE6DS »

Are you attempting to update the WSJT previous contacts adif file or attempting to have WSJT QSOs logged automatically in Log4OM?

If the latter following the setup on pp 165 should work. When configuring WSJT network services, replace the loop back address (127.0.0.1) with the IP address of the host running Log4OM.

Dale
k3maw
Novice Class

Re: Updating external services

Post by k3maw »

Perfect! Thank you!

73 de K3MAW