Downloading eQSL and LoTW

Ab6kx
Novice Class

Downloading eQSL and LoTW

Post by Ab6kx »

I have been using Log4OM for a few weeks and its amazing. the problem im having is.......when I download QSL from eQSL and LoTW I am not sure how to resolve QSO not Found messages. I am getting many confirmations so the process is working but im not sure how to resolve the ones that dont end up matching.

this is one example:

Begin FULL ADIF generation request
Login ab6kx
Begin ADIF download. May take some time...
RESPONSE file downloaded...
Parsing FULL ADIF file...
ADIF FULL document parsed: 83 qso found.
QSO NOT FOUND : WA0RIM|1/17/2021 10:50:14 PM|20m|OLIVIA
SAVING FULL QSO's...
SAVE COMPLETE
LOTW UPDATING STATISTICS...
LOTW END

thanks in advance.

Dave
AB6KX
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Downloading eQSL and LoTW

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Dave,

if you see messages like this you must open the contact in the QSO manager and check
on eQSL and/or LotW site where are differences. I got things like this if time or date
are wrong, if the upoloader has a wrong mode used or if you logged him with an extension
like /P, /M or /MM but he confirms without this.

To check this out it´s handmade work, HI. ;) ;)

As an expample my contact with a /P station which operates with /P but confirms without:

1.png
1.png (24.21 KiB) Viewed 1169 times
2.png
2.png (22.37 KiB) Viewed 1169 times
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Please post in the correct area, your post is being moved to the version 2 section
73 Terry G4POP
Ab6kx
Novice Class

Post by Ab6kx »

DF5WW wrote: 26 Jan 2021, 06:52 Hi Dave,

if you see messages like this you must open the contact in the QSO manager and check
on eQSL and/or LotW site where are differences. I got things like this if time or date
are wrong, if the upoloader has a wrong mode used or if you logged him with an extension
like /P, /M or /MM but he confirms without this.

To check this out it´s handmade work, HI. ;) ;)

As an expample my contact with a /P station which operates with /P but confirms without:

1.png

2.png
thank you much for this lead. for this QSO the other operator put the mode as Olivia and I put it as Olivia 8/250. i will review the others and see what I find. I will post more info if I run into trouble.