Unhandled exceptions (error)

w9nz
Novice Class

Unhandled exceptions (error)

Post by w9nz »

While using ver 2.11.0.0 in contest mode, I would occasionally get a dire looking message "Unhandled Exception". This always occurred in conjunction with a double click on a cluster call sign. I then had the choice of exiting the program or ignoring the error. I always picked ignore the error and Log4om continued along gracefully.

Don't know what causes this and fortunately Log4om will continue however, some kind of error is occurring.

Ray Mikula
W9NZ
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Unhandled exceptions (error)

Post by KI5IO »

wa9zvf wrote: 28 Feb 2021, 21:10 While using ver 2.11.0.0 in contest mode, I would occasionally get a dire looking message "Unhandled Exception". This always occurred in conjunction with a double click on a cluster call sign. I then had the choice of exiting the program or ignoring the error. I always picked ignore the error and Log4om continued along gracefully.

Don't know what causes this and fortunately Log4om will continue however, some kind of error is occurring.

Ray Mikula
W9NZ
Ray,

Just curious. Did you look at the log file to see about any error messages?

Go to: Help / Open Log File and see if there is any data that may help out near the time when running in Contest Mode.

Or you can open the saved log file once you close Log4OM V2.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX