CAT connection to ANAN 7000DLE Mk2

vk2vrc
Novice Class

CAT connection to ANAN 7000DLE Mk2

Post by vk2vrc »

I have been trying to connect CAT control on my ANAN 7000DLE Mk2 for the last couple of weeks ,without success.I have my FTDX 5000 connected via CAT without problem on another computer.I downloaded Log4OM onto the computer with the ANAN ,Log4OM works perfectly and linked to the other computer and my laptop ,am able to upload latest contacts .
I am using VSPE to create virtual serial ports to connect to the ANAN and to Omnirig , but can't connect to Log4OM .I have tried creating different port numbers , different baud rates, turned off the other versions of Log4OM on the other computers .VSPE is seeing the ANAN and the ANAN is seeing VSPE , as the ANAN can see the ports created in VSPE . I have tried setting Omnirig to Power SDR,TS2000 and Kenwood generic but still no connection . What am I doing wrong ?
I an just about at my wits end , and pulled out what little hair I have left .

Regards

Wayne
Wayne
VK2VRC
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: CAT connection to ANAN 7000DLE Mk2

Post by DF5WW »

Omnirig supports multithreading but all softwares are used (Log4OM, Omnirg, WSJT-X e.g.) must
be run as Administrator. Did you have run them all as administrator ?
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.