Real-Time Web Log

ve9mpf
Novice Class

Real-Time Web Log

Post by ve9mpf »

I have the real-time web log setup it is making the webpage fine and I can manual move it via ftp to the webserver but the ftp function that is build into Log4OM seem to be not working. I am logging in Plain Text username password port 21

I am using the same user and password to login to by Fliezilla and it works I have the path folder set

/var/www/Log4OM/Web/

is there a log that would show the error ?

Thanks
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Real-Time Web Log

Post by G4POP »

1. Help/Log level (Set to trace mode)

2. Replicate issue

3. Help/Open log file
73 Terry G4POP
ve9mpf
Novice Class

Post by ve9mpf »

I don't see reference to FTP to my server no error etc. It is making the pages but not forwarding via FTP to the server. I can ftp from the pc with same ftp info that works. Not sure why the building ftp is not working
ve9mpf
Novice Class

Post by ve9mpf »

I was able to map the output folder to the webserver but the ftp fails with error 553 but it can log in with same username and password from filezilla or command line in windows. I am trying to login a Debian 10 server running VSFTP. I also tried it on a windows server that has a ftp server running both cause the same error code. I even tried logging into the vsftp as root user from log4om I had to enable root login and was able from FileZilla but still no go with Log4om.
So I was forced to map to a windows share on the windows server and not use the Debian server at this time.
If anyone has it working with Debian 10 and vsftp please let me know what I am doing wrong.
Thanks, stay safe take care