Logging from Log4OM to external

kg5pio
Novice Class

Logging from Log4OM to external

Post by kg5pio »

Got a weird issue with Log4OM sending to QRZ.com when originally came from Fldigi, so here me out:

WSJT-X --> Log4OM --> LOTW & QRZ - Works

Fdigi --> Log4OM --> LOTW Works - But QRZ does NOT work (Must manually send UPLOAD for it send to QRZ)

This used to work.

Log4OM V 2.18
QRZ API is good, QRZ subscription is active
QRZ Delay? I have waited long periods of time for QRZ to update and no go pretty sure not working, when I send manually QRZ updated pretty quickly.

So not sure whats going on and whats different with Fldigi if at all since Fldigi log does transfer to Log4OM thats fine but for QRZ only thats where it stops.

Any help appricated.
kg5pio
Novice Class

Re: Logging from Log4OM to external

Post by kg5pio »

Well maybe on my own on this one and doing it manually for portion not working for now.

What I would like to know is anyone doing the logging as I am and it works? Or should I be doing it differently ?

Thanks
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Not sure if FLdigi sends the QSO confirmation sent status to Log4OM, probably not!

Without the confirmation status Log4OM would not know if the QSO had been uploaded to the on line logs so to avoid uploading dupes Log4OM probably does nothing.
73 Terry G4POP
kg5pio
Novice Class

Post by kg5pio »

Thanks for responding, I'm not sure if my explanation of whats going on is not clear or I'm not understanding your reply fully.

I am asking Fldigi to send QSO to Log4OM thats it and it does that. The QSO created looks the same as other QSO created by WSJT with the same Sent/Received status being Received on Sent for all.

I understand what your saying so I dig deeper and confirmed both logs appear the same when in Log4OM until they are actually sent then there is the change in status. I'm willing to try anything you suggest or go over the basics this used to work I just dont know why or what changed for it stop.