automatic upload on new QSO - problem

V2 error reports
4x1zq
Advanced Class

automatic upload on new QSO - problem

Post by 4x1zq »

I have configured automatic upload on new QSO in my program configuration for Eqsl and clublog.
This is not working after new QSO has been written to the log (waiting for more than 2 minutes).
When I do a manual upload it is OK , so the user name, password and other parameters are correct.
On log4om - 1 this service works good.

Please advice

Thanks de Avishay 4x1zq
W2MJP
Old Man

Re: automatic upload on new QSO - problem

Post by W2MJP »

The 2 minute delay is normal it is in case you made a mistake, You will have time to correct or delete it before it is uploaded to your other logs.
Mike-W2MJP
4x1zq
Advanced Class

Post by 4x1zq »

You are correct but it does not upload the QSOs even after a long time (more than 2 minutes) in my situation.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Avishay,

Have you possibly changed the verbiage in the "sent" status at: Settings / Configuration / Confirmations ... ?

The upload routine is looking for certain verbiage to be able to upload QSOs.

Also, please review the information in the "current" User Guide on Page 70. Detailed description of the Automatic Upload of QSOs is on Page 76 of the "current" User Guide.

It is possible that there may have been an in-advertant change which will cause issues with the automatic uploads.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
4x1zq
Advanced Class

Post by 4x1zq »

My configuration regarding Eqsl "confirmation" defaults:

Sent=requested
Rcvd=requested

Manual upload is working (parameters for login are correct) and confirmation flag status changes to YES.
Automatic upload does't work and confirmation flag status doesn't change to YES.