Error: Creating Folder The network path was not found.

N4RZ
New user

Error: Creating Folder The network path was not found.

Post by N4RZ »

I received the message "Error: Creating Folder The network path was not found." on the Upload Confirmation screen while trying to upload a QSO to LOTW. I have uploaded several times before without any issues. But I have tried multiple times after receiving the message to upload without any luck. I even rebooted the computer and tried again with the same results. I searched the User Guide and LOTW and couldn't find anything about this problem. So, what is the message trying to tell me and how do I correct it?
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Error: Creating Folder The network path was not found.

Post by KD0ZV »

Well since Log4OM is using TQSL I would make sure TQSL is functioning. Try signing and uploading an ADIF file directly using TQSL app.

Do you have TQSL installed on your local C drive?

Check the path in your Log4OM settings to your location of TQSL.
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team
N4RZ
New user

Post by N4RZ »

Thank's for the suggestions. I was able to manually upload an ADIF file and do have TQSL on my C-Drive. I checked the paths for LOTW and noticed the temporary path was going to my external file server which was lit up correctly indicating it was up and running. But a quick check showed I could not access files there. I rebooted the file server and then was able to successfully upload to LOTW. So, the problem is solved! Thanks again!
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KD0ZV »

OK great, glad that helped.
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team