HRDLOG Upload not updating

V2 error reports
w9mdb
Old Man

HRDLOG Upload not updating

Post by w9mdb »

I have some 2962 older QSOS that V2 2.9.0 thinks need to be uploaded to hrdlog. They do have Sent status of "Requested" so that part of this problem is correct.

But...they all have been uploaded and the log shows that "ALREADY SAVED". But Log4OM doesn't update the Sent status.
So I would have to do a manual update to clear this up apparently.

Sounds like the Sent status should be updated in a case like this, right?

P.S. I tried to search the forum for "hrdlog" "hrdlog update" and couple others but the serach complained they were all too common which I find hard to believe. So it's possible this may be a duplicate.

Mike W9MDB
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: HRDLOG Upload not updating

Post by G4POP »

w9mdb wrote: 08 Oct 2020, 12:21 So I would have to do a manual update to clear this up apparently.
Yes

Sounds like the Sent status should be updated in a case like this, right?

Should update status automatically, not sure what you did wrong because I just tested and it works flawlessly!

P.S. I tried to search the forum for "hrdlog" "hrdlog update" and couple others but the serach complained they were all too common

QSL Manger to update sent status (Click the floppy disk to save changes)

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (215.98 KiB) Viewed 3971 times
73 Terry G4POP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

I deleted your post because it contained your HRDLog user name and upload code this is why we ask users only to post small secure extract of the log file.

No I don't need your log file

These QSO'S have apparently already been uploaded so the status will not get changed that's why I said to manually update

I have no idea why these qso's remain marked as requested because I don't know if they were imports, UDP transfers, from an ADIF monitor or manual input..
73 Terry G4POP
CT1BXX
Old Man

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi,

I am having same problem here. :(
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

I have asked our awards manager Claus to look at this
73 Terry G4POP
OE6CLD
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by OE6CLD »

Hi Mike,

Do you only face this problem with 2.9.0 or have you seen it before? Have you enabled an automatic upload to HRDLOG or do you upload manually?

You mentioned that you can see all QSO correctly in HRDLOG, but the status in Log4OM is wrong and still shows “requested” - is this true?

Are you facing the same problem for new QSO’s or only for these 2962 older QSO’s you mentioned? If this only is a problem with these older contacts, we can correct this manually.

Claus
Claus, OE6CLD/DJ0DX/EI7JZ
PY2REY
Novice Class

Post by PY2REY »

I have a problem with upload to HRDLOG.net.

In 2.9.0.0 when saved a QSO on LOG4OM, automatically the QSO uploaded to HRDLOG.net.
I receveid a few minutes after, an email from HRDlog when was a new DXCC per example.

I upgrade to 2.10, settings all like before, get a new code to upload to HRDLOG, but... not working.
PY2REY - Rey Junior

Brazil - GG66RL
w9mdb
Old Man

Post by w9mdb »

FYI...I have HRD auto upload on and every day I do another HRDLOG upload -- and every day about 20% of the QSOs are still queued up...and normally they all say "already saved" when I upload them. Once in a while there will be a new one.

This is on 2.11.0

Tell me what debug to send and I'll set it up. Very repeatable.

Mike W9MDB