Award Quick View settings ignored upon program startup

V2 error reports
KZ3L
Advanced Class

Award Quick View settings ignored upon program startup

Post by KZ3L »

Hello,

In my configuration settings in Log4OM 2.10, under User Preferences / Award quick view, I've chosen Reference1 to be POTA and Reference2 to be SOTA. I also renamed the Reference1 and Reference2 column headings in the Recent QSOs tab of the main screen to match. The POTA and SOTA references display properly in the Recent QSOs tab after setting these field preferences.

However, if I exit Log4OM and open it again, the Recent QSOs tab defaults to displaying the IOTA references in the POTA (Reference1) column instead of the desired POTA reference. To get the grid to display correctly, I need to revisit the User Preferences settings again--without making any changes--and hit save/exit--and then return to the main screen. It then lists POTA references in the POTA column as desired.

(Edited to add: Pressing "Refresh" appears to resolve this, too... and is a much faster way to fix it. In any case, the list should display properly from the start.)

I believe this is a bug and haven't been able to find any other reports of this elsewhere in the forum.

Thank you,

Kevin KZ3L