QSO map does not work from statistics view

V2 error reports
LX2KD
Novice Class

QSO map does not work from statistics view

Post by LX2KD »

Clicking QSO map opens a map, but the grid squares are not marked. Version 2.11.0.0
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QSO map does not work from statistics view

Post by KI5IO »

LX2KD wrote: 15 Jan 2021, 14:12 Clicking QSO map opens a map, but the grid squares are not marked. Version 2.11.0.0
Kevin,

I clicked on a country in Statistics view and then the grid map globe and did see a grid. I then clicked on a specific QSL and also saw the overall grid and the grid for that QSL.

What am I not doing to match what you are doing?
Attachments
Statistics_grid-view_om.JPG
Statistics_grid-view_om.JPG (158.51 KiB) Viewed 1878 times
Statistics_grid-view.JPG
Statistics_grid-view.JPG (164.09 KiB) Viewed 1879 times
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

And if you dont highlight any country it will display all grid squares worked in EVERY country if you use Google Earth
73 Terry G4POP
LX2KD
Novice Class

Post by LX2KD »

KI5IO wrote: 15 Jan 2021, 16:08
LX2KD wrote: 15 Jan 2021, 14:12 Clicking QSO map opens a map, but the grid squares are not marked. Version 2.11.0.0
Kevin,

I clicked on a country in Statistics view and then the grid map globe and did see a grid. I then clicked on a specific QSL and also saw the overall grid and the grid for that QSL.

What am I not doing to match what you are doing?
Hi, and thank you for the response. You are right, I have to highlight a country, or a country/band etc. (or a grid square reference) for it to show the red squares. I see that now. But contrary to what Terry says, if I don't highlight any country (etc.), I do not see any red grid squares on the maps.

I had gotten used to clicking the map globe from the QSO view, where practically every worked grid square is bordered in red. Once I learn how to use a feature, I am amazed by this software.

Thanks again for the responses. The bug was in the user, not the software :roll: