Hrdlog, eQSL, Clublog automatic upload not working in 2.15.0+ versions

V2 error reports
sq2phc
Novice Class

Hrdlog, eQSL, Clublog automatic upload not working in 2.15.0+ versions

Post by sq2phc »

Automatic upload to external services not working on release 2.15.0 and up - I mean they do upload on application close but not as in earlier versions (for now I use 2.14.1.0) - a while after QSO has been written to log. Hrdlog onAir status is not beeing updated using newer releases.
Closing Log4OM takes much much longer comparing to earlier release.
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Hrdlog, eQSL, Clublog automatic upload not working in 2.15.0+ versions

Post by DF5WW »

Hello OM,

the uploads to external services working perfectly after logging a new contact. Are you know that we have
a time gap of about 60 seconds to allow the user to correct something before the contact was uploaded ?

I have used all versions of V2 in the past and never have had a problem with these uploads.

I don´t refer to the LotW so on LotW only an automatted upload after close is possible. If you hit the close
button Log4OM will create an ADIF and store it in the TEMP folder, that it calles TQSL to sign and upload
to the LotW. If these steps are finished Log4OM closes. That can be need a while.

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
sq2phc
Novice Class

Post by sq2phc »

Sure, I know there is about a minute delay before commiting QSO to Log4OM and uploading to external service. In my case it's not synchronized until I close the logger or force upload using QSL manager interface (select required, upload). I suppose it's something related to scheduler which is also responsible for updating Hrdlog onAir status, which in my case ins't updated in 2.15.0+.

LOTW upload is working as in the past, all QSOs are synchronized on application close.

Is there anything I can do to help to diagnose the problem, collect some debug messages etc. ?
sq2phc
Novice Class

Post by sq2phc »

Just installed 2.18.0 version to check if anything has changed... Nope, the last working version for me is 2.14.1 and I just noticed a strange thing... The scheduler looks like not working, take a look on a screenshot - I started the logger about 5:52, it's 6:06 and you can see the jobs which should have been processed over 10 minutes ago - correct me if I'm wrong.
scheduler-diag.png
scheduler-diag.png (37.32 KiB) Viewed 1587 times
There was one job (webpage creation) scheduled to year 1900 before the image was taken. I thought it might hold the queue and configured this in settings, but as you can see - nothing really happened.

Is there any scheduler log? I turned on realtime log viewer with trace level but there's nothing about sched jobs.

Operating system is Windows10 64bit and belive me - reinstalling to 2.14.1 makes all working again. :?
sq2phc
Novice Class

Post by sq2phc »

Thread update...

It seems LOG4OM2 (2.18.0) is working as expected again. I just deinstalled the old version, removed all the user files (sqlite database, Log4OM2 folder located in AppData\Roaming). Of course - I did backup it before, exported all QSO to adif, then installed new version, restored config, recreated database and finally imported all QSO from previously made backup.

I really have no idea what was wrong but I hope it's solution for people having similar problems.